This new luxury house is 4,000 square feet and is the perfect Luxury Hermosa Beach Vacation Rentals. It is just steps to the beach and greenbelt park on a quiet cul-de-sac street. The house is a short 5-minute walk to the beach and 10-minute walk to the Hermosa Beach Pier.
This house was designed and built by the owner (who is a general contractor) for his own personal use and therefore no details were spared.
Features and Amenities – here is just some of what this house offers:
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 4,000 square feet
- gourmet chef’s kitchen with huge island, wine cooler, all granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- 16-seat home theater with a high-definition HD projector and 20 foot screen!!! (this is the largest screen we have ever seen in a home theater!)
- nicely-equipped home gym
- large laundry room with washer and dryer
- huge roof deck with 360 degree panorama and ocean views
- 60″ plasma high-definition (HD) television and 42″ LCD HD television
- free high-speed wi-fi internet access
- full sized pool table and ping-pong table
- 6 fireplaces (4 fireplace units, 2 are double-sided)
- 4 balconies, plus a covered patio with huge Fleetwood sliding glass wall and deck off of living area
- a short 5-minute walk to the beach (one of the nicest beaches in the world!)
- and much, much more
New for 2016
- 4 bicycles (strand-cruisers)
- 4 boogie-boards
- beach chairs and umbrellas
- lots of beach games and toys
The construction of this warm modern house was just completed in 2008. On the first floor is a home theater, nicely-equipped home gym and half bathroom. The home theater has seating 16 people, with a huge 20-foot screen, a high-definition HD projector, and HD Blu-ray disc player (also plays DVDs). This is the largest screen we have ever seen in a home theater and the quality of the image is just like being at the theater!
The main floor has a full gourmet chef’s kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, huge island, bar, and all granite countertops, wine/drink refrigerator (in addition to a regular full sized refrigerator). There is also a large pool table, and dining table (with optional ping pong table top), with 8 chairs, and a large covered balcony and a half bathroom, three fireplaces (one of them double-sided). The living room area has a large L-shaped couch, 60-inch plasma flat screen HD television (and HD DVR and satellite channels), and free high-speed wi-fi internet access. There is also a large outside covered patio area with a huge Fleetwood sliding glass wall, furniture and a fireplace. There is a dog door and side yard area (we will consider a small dog with an additional deposit).
The top floor has four bedrooms, a large laundry room with new washer and dryer, an office area, two balconies, and three full bathrooms. The master bedroom is very large with a king-sized bed, a 42″ LCD HD television (and HD DVR and satellite channels), double-sided gas fireplace, covered balcony, and an en suite luxury bathroom. There is a separate large bathtub and large walk-in shower with a huge skylight on the entire ceiling. The next bedroom has a queen-sized bed and its own full en suite bathroom. The third bedroom has two twin-sized beds (bunk bed) and a full-sized sofa/bed and a full bathroom. The fourth bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a large desk and no closet, and is in the front of the house with two balconies each with a large sliding glass door and ocean views. The house sleeps up to 12 adults and 4 small children, including using air-beds.
There is a huge rooftop deck with 360 degree panorama and ocean views, party lights and lots of furniture for lounging. Notice: In order to comply with local regulations, this advertisement is for non-rental use, filming use, rentals of thirty consecutive days or longer, and property releases. This advertisement is void when and where prohibited.