This new luxury house is 4,000 square feet and is just steps to the beach and greenbelt park on a quiet cul-de-sac street. The house is a short 5-minute walk to the beach and 10-minute walk to the Hermosa Beach Pier.
This house was designed and built by the owner (who is a general contractor) for his own personal use and therefore no details were spared.
Features and Amenities – here is just some of what this house offers:
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 4,000 square feet
- gourmet chef’s kitchen with huge island, wine cooler, all granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- 16-seat home theater with a high-definition HD projector and 20 foot screen!!! (this is the largest screen we have ever seen in a home theater!)
- nicely-equipped fitness room
- large laundry room with washer and dryer
- huge roof deck with 360 degree panorama and ocean views
- 60″ high-definition (HD) television and 42″ HD television
- full sized pool table and ping-pong table
- 6 fireplaces (4 fireplace units, 2 are double-sided)
- 4 balconies, plus a covered patio with huge Fleetwood sliding glass wall and deck off of living area
- a short 5-minute walk to the beach (one of the nicest beaches in the world!)
- free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet and use of 20″ iMac computer
- and much, much more
New for 2016
- 4 bicycles (strand-cruisers)
- 4 boogie-boards
- beach chairs and umbrellas
- lots of beach games and toys
The construction of this warm modern house was just completed in 2008. On the first floor is a home theater, nicely-equipped home gym and half bathroom. The home theater has seating for 16 people, with a huge 20-foot screen, a high-definition HD projector, and HD Blu-ray disc player (also plays DVDs). This is the largest screen we have ever seen in a home theater and the quality of the image is just like being at the theater!
The main floor has a full gourmet chef’s kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, huge island, bar, and all granite countertops, wine/drink refrigerator (in addition to a regular full sized refrigerator). There is also a large pool table, and dining table (with optional ping pong table top), with 8 chairs, and a large covered balcony and a half bathroom, three fireplaces (one of them double-sided). The living room area has a large L-shaped couch, 60-inch plasma flat screen HD television (and HD DVR and satellite channels), and a 20″ iMac with high-speed internet access (including Wi-Fi). There is also a large outside covered patio area with a huge Fleetwood sliding glass wall, furniture and a fireplace. There is a dog door and side yard area (we will consider a small dog with an additional deposit).
The top floor has four bedrooms, a large laundry room with new washer and dryer, an office area, two balconies, and three full bathrooms. The master bedroom is very large with a king-sized bed, a 42″ LCD HD television (and HD DVR and satellite channels), double-sided gas fireplace, covered balcony, and an en suite luxury bathroom. There is a separate whirlpool bathtub and large walk-in shower with a huge skylight on the entire ceiling. The next bedroom has a queen-sized bed and its own full en suite bathroom. The third bedroom has two twin-sized beds and a full-sized sofa/bed and a full bathroom. The fourth bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a large desk and no closet, and is in the front of the house with two balconies each with a large sliding glass door and ocean views.
There is a huge rooftop deck with 360 degree panorama and ocean views, party lights and lots of furniture for lounging. Notice: In order to comply with local regulations, this advertisement is for non-rental use, filming use, rentals of thirty consecutive days or longer, and property releases. There is no actual requirement to stay at the property. This advertisement is void when and where prohibited.